Sales Project Manager
Netfork is looking for a Sales Project Manager to help us sustain rapid sales growth. In this role, you will work directly with founders to establish new leads, make sales calls, close deals end to end, lead projects, and nurture relationships for existing customers. Through direct and daily coaching, you will get a unique view into Agile project management, Sales, and Business Development in the IT industry. To succeed in this position, you need a technical background, strong communication skills in English, attention to detail, good work ethic. We expect you to have a few years of experience in the industry, and are open to learning a unique blend of skills fast.
Immediate Duties and Responsibilities
- Take over the role of the Scrum Master on a long-term project which already has an established team and process
- Take over the communication with the client on that project, thus taking over the role of Project Manager as well
Future Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify new leads and avenues for growth
- Run outbound sales campaigns
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Oversee project teams and support them in meeting their goals
- Work directly with a network of partners to close deals efficiently
- Actively participate in the sales process, while tailoring service to the client needs.
- Deliver quotes, research documents, and proposals
- Work directly with founders on new ideas and initiatives to grow the business further
What we look for in candidates:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the IT industry (any role – developer, project manager, scrum master, QA, etc.)
- Very responsible and diligent person towards work tasks.
- Experience working in Scrum team, and solid knowledge and understanding of Scrum development framework.
- Fluent English proficiency is a must (spoken and written)
- Strong initiator of communication in known and unknown environments
- Understanding of mostly used technologies for developing web/mobile applications (the more in-depth knowledge, the better, however knowing the purpose, pros/cons of each mainstream technology is a minimum)
- Passion for personal and professional development in the multi-discipline approach to software development.
What we offer:
- Flexible work hours and work from home (work in Novi Sad office occasionally)
- Direct mentorship from the founder on real assignment as an Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master.
- Professional development in business topics from all angles of software delivery services – account management, sales/business development, agile project management, business processes, etc.
- Permanent, long-term employment
- Bonuses and compensations designed to grow as a person grows more independent in different topics listed above.
If you think you got what it takes, we would love to meet you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.